Welcome to the Back of Beyond Painting Club (BoBPC)!
After some break we continue our series of board based Painting Clubs with this one. Let’s talk about what goes here and what not first. It's pretty simple, just keep to the board themes which are Russian Civil War and Central Asia in the 1920s. Thus you may post everything about RCW or any rumbles at the time between 1917/1918 and 1930 in the far regions of Central Asia, included Mongolia, China, Far East, Tibet, NWF etc. And we're talking here not only about historically correct stuff but also about some Pulpish interpretations of scientific expeditions in this area, e.g. adventurous scientists looking for lost treasures of ancient times. If you're not sure about a particular miniature or theme, just ask me.
Now the rules.
- Any registered member of the LAF is free to participate.
- You may post a single picture every 24 hours, by replying to this thread.
- You may post any number of pictures during the run of the painting club, as long as you only post a single picture a day.
- The picture must feature a single-based wargaming or hobby miniature
- The picture may be a single shot of a figure or a composite of up to three perspective views (e.g. front, rear, three-quarters).
- Further digital manipulation except for white-balance and color correction is not allowed
- For small figure sizes (15mm and less), the base may contain more than a single miniature, but the image may only contain a single base.
- The figure should, by all means, be newly-painted for this contest and unpublished so far in its present state
. NOTE: This club is not intended for showing off your collections, especially if you have already shown images thereof. All figures should be new.
You may upload the image by using the Attachment function or by uploading it to an image hosting service and linking here.
When posting, please look up the last number and number yours accordingly, e.g. if the last entry was entry #042, your entry is #043 and should be labelled as such.
- The contest will run until 100 entries have been posted.
- I will collect all the entries in a gallery which was created for this painting club.
- And the most important rule – this thread is not a competition, it’s a collaborative project
. There is nothing to win, therefore just should try to have some fun painting and posting a few entries for this club.
Participants who submitted an item are entitled to add the Weird Wars Painting Club Badge to their signature.
Please use this code:
[img width=50 height=50]http://www.lead-adventure.de/gallery/25/3_17_07_16_2_57_11.jpg[/img]How to add that shiny badge to your signature
- Copy the code line from above. Go to your Profile
, then select Forum profile information
. Paste the copied code line into the Signature
field, click Change profile
, and be proud of being a member of such a nice painting club
And now get painted!