lefttop righttop
leftborder rightborder
leftborder
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2017, 03:27:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Recent
[Today at 03:16:06 PM]

[Today at 03:14:15 PM]

[Today at 03:09:05 PM]

[Today at 03:03:17 PM]

[Today at 03:00:25 PM]

[Today at 02:59:40 PM]

[Today at 02:58:07 PM]

[Today at 02:57:19 PM]

[Today at 02:45:53 PM]

[Today at 02:45:31 PM]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Lament of the West  (Read 3728 times)
FifteensAway
mastermind

« on: November 20, 2014, 06:18:37 AM »

Okay, so all these towns are fun to watch build (and I've got to get working on mine) and seeing the figures is nice.  But where are the action reports of games played?  Okay, there are a few of late.  But never enough.

And has anyone seen an old west hearse in 15 mm?  I want one.  And chain gang for the prison, in my scale.

Oh, woe is the west without what we want.
Mason
Supporting Adventurer
elder god

Eternal Butterfly!

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 10:15:00 AM »

No idea about the 15mm stuff, but I should be posting an AAR in the next couple of days as we have a couple of games planned for this evening.

Hope that helps.
 Wink

CptJake
mastermind

Hooah!

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 12:37:40 PM »

You may be able to modify one of the Blue Moon wagons to get your hearse:

http://bluemoonmanufacturing.com/index.php?page=2&cat_id=69

Every time a bad person dies, a Paratrooper gets his wings.
Elbows
galactic brain

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2014, 02:47:24 AM »

I'm away at training for a new job for a while...which will be followed by a move, and then some crappy months of getting acclimated.  I don't game much at all - occasionally solo, or an occasional game with my brother.

If the new job works out, I'll be grabbing a shed-load of 4Ground additional stuff and I'll be tempted to post a solo game report some time.  Simply ain't gamin' here much at all.  Confused

2017 Painted Miniatures: 78
(2016: 233, 2015: 32, 2014: 116)

http://myminiaturemischief.blogspot.com/
FifteensAway
mastermind

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2014, 10:27:27 PM »

Yes, isn't it odd.  We are all in a 'gaming' hobby but it all too often seems we rarely game.  I've been fortunate to be involved in three games recently - but I was the GM in all three!  But sometimes the gaming drought is much too long, indeed.  Of course, if I get to do painting or modeling in between, that does soothe the itch since I'm more into the modeling side of things than gaming anyway.
Elbows
galactic brain

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2014, 10:47:05 PM »

Yeah, I've been churning through figures (my fantasy figures mostly, but also some indians lately) but gaming is a rarity for me.  Hoping my new job puts me a bit closer to my old gaming crew...that'd be a welcome change.

I admit if I lived closer than 3-4 hours to my buddies I'd definitely game a lot more.  Don't have any local gaming buddies.
grubman
scientist

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2014, 01:19:32 PM »

I'll be moving in about a month, and my new location will be about 1/2 hour from two game stores (Baraboo & Reedsburg, WI, USA...if anyone lives close by).  One of the ways I might use to meet some new gamers is to come in and set up a table for Fistful of Lead and referee 4 or 5 posses (with different goals) as they converge on the (not so) sleepy town of Westwood.

It'll either be this, or a board game like Descent.

If I do the FoL I will take some pictures and possibly do a nice battle report, if I can take notes and teach the game at the same time.

SHOOTIN IRON
A fast-play cinematic Wild West miniature game for pick-up and tournament play…only $1

http://www.wargamevault.com/product/146154/Shootin-Iron
6mmfan
scientist

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2014, 11:16:27 AM »

I played a couple of games about 1 months ago and have been meaning to post something. Soon I hope.  Wink

Cheers
Kieran
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to:  

rightborder
leftborder