Welcome to the Pulp Painting Club (PPC)!
I am proud to receive the hurdle from the Professor and the much appreciated Ancients Painting Club. The idea is the same in most things but the theme, which of course, given the Board, is about gangsters and gumshoes, intrepid adventurers in fedoras and heinous swarthy villains, shrieking blondes in torn lingerie and comical sidekicks with weird accents, all from the Golden Era of cheap, titillating literature.
Club membership is awarded to those who participate in the goal to paint 100 miniatures, all within the Board theme. Every member of this forum is invited to post photos of his/her painted miniatures here. As soon as we'll surpass that one hundred limit, the club accepts no new members. The doors to the club house closes as we don our purple hoods and turn to our pulpy secret society tricks.
Some simple rules for this:
• As mentioned above, it’s about painting miniatures which cover the Pulp era and theme. If you are not familiar with the scope browse through a few Pulp board pages and I think you'll get the idea. If that doesn't help, ask.
• You may post only one miniature base each day. There is a slight change from the APC here, as we will accept multiple miniatures on each base. This is to allow for entries like a machine gun crew, two riders in a motorcycle and a side car, a rickshaw or a sultry heroine clinging to her saviour (or vice versa, we are concerned with gender issue here, you know...) But please, no unit displays.
• Once entered, you don’t have to post every day. It’s perfectly sufficient to post just one single miniature at all in order to take part in the game and to become a member of the thrilling Pulp Painting Club.
• This is not about showing your collection of already painted stuff, so please do post only newly painted miniatures. We’re not in a hurry, so take your time.
• All scales are, as always, a go.
That's it! Get painting!
Roll of Dishonour
Dr the Viking
Mad Lord Snapcase
Prof. Dinglebat. Phd.