Welcome to the Ancients Painting Club (APC)!
Well, today we're going to try something new. I’m on vacation this week, so it looks like I just have too much time right now, but never mind. While painting up a few Romans the other day I was pondering how to post them to the forum. Starting a thread for the odd 2 or 3 figures doesn't make that much sense to me. But then I hit upon the idea of doing a common thread on the Ancients board!
It's actually quite simple: this thread is about painting a 100 miniatures. Ancients stuff only, of course. Every member of this forum is invited to post photos of his/her painted miniatures here
. As soon as we'll surpass that “a hundred" limit, the game's over, we will celebrate, sing and dance and all that.
Some simple rules for this:
• Like said, it’s about painting miniatures which cover the Ancients period. Also mythological stuff like the Argonauts or similar topics are allowed.
• You may post only one miniature each day. And only one, not a few or a lot. We don’t want to get to "game over" too soon. (That said, several shots from different angles are acceptable, of course.)
• Once entered, you don’t have to post every day. It’s perfectly sufficient to post just one single miniature at all in order to take part in the game and to become a member of our shiny Ancients Painting Club.
• This is not about showing your collection of already painted stuff, so please do post only newly painted miniatures. We’re not in a hurry, so take your time.
• If you want to present miniatures which are to be based in groups, it's fine to post them one by one without a finished base. A concluding picture of the final result would be nice, though.
And that’s all, now get painting!
The Illustrious Members of the APC:
Mad Doc Morris
See all the entries in theAncients Painting Club – Hall of Fame