lefttop righttop
leftborder rightborder
leftborder
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2017, 07:49:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Recent
[Today at 07:47:29 PM]

[Today at 07:47:12 PM]

[Today at 07:45:44 PM]

[Today at 07:44:59 PM]

[Today at 07:43:50 PM]

[Today at 07:34:42 PM]

[Today at 07:27:36 PM]

[Today at 07:23:14 PM]

[Today at 07:15:57 PM]

[Today at 07:15:30 PM]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: APOCALYPTICUM (Ganesha Games/Lead Adventure) needs 5 valiant testers  (Read 9163 times)
ganesha games
schoolboy

« on: February 08, 2012, 04:17:47 PM »

I have a first draft (still incomplete in parts but hey) of the Apocalypticum rules developed by Ganesha to play with Lead Adventure miniatures in the Last Project line. This is a set of fairly realistic post-apoc rules geared at campaign play, 4-8 models per player, lots of scenery on a small (3x3 or 4x4) table. We need a maximum of 5 motivated people who like the genre, possibly have a few of the figures, and are willing to send detailed comments and play ACTUAL games with a live opponent. No solo gamers, no "I'll read the rules and send you a comment" please -- we have plenty of that. We need real people playing the heck out of the rules and making this a good game.

No previous experience with Ganesha titles is needed as the game aims to be complete even for newcomers.

If you are interested, send me an email at andreasfiligoi@gmail.com

Keep on gaming!
Andrea
Sangennaru
Supporting Adventurer
galactic brain

The Lazy One

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 05:14:47 PM »

That's very interesting, Andrea! I should be interested from march, when i come back to the town where i'm studying this month. But if you need very active player, probably i'm not your man! Wink

I only hope that our opinion will be listened more than with Flying Lead... there are still plenty of missing rules there, and the "user reports" were quite ignored (to be kind) at the time. Smiley

Anyway, the game was Really great, and  i'm just dreaming on what might come out from a LAF joint venture! Wink

Faust23
Supporting Adventurer
mastermind

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 08:20:17 AM »

Is it based on the Song of Blades & Heroes system?

Check out my minis blog at http://4sparta.blogspot.com/  & my Origins Award Nominated Skirmish Game at www.brinkofbattle.com
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-
Dentatus
mastermind

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 11:50:21 PM »

Email sent.

mikedemana
mastermind

Investigating curiosities around the globe...

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 05:39:52 AM »

Played our first playtest Sunday night.  LOVE the new "Mob" and Zombie rules.  Makes them much more feasible as a force.  My zombie band lunched on a friend's shooter force.  Then, in our second game, we tried out the vehicle rules.  We learned the best place to go zombie hunting is from inside a vehicle!!!

Keith should have sent our collective comments...expect more playtests soon.

Mike Demana

Prof.Witchheimer
Administrator
elder god

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 10:02:13 AM »

Is it based on the Song of Blades & Heroes system?

It’s based on Ganesha‘s Mutants and Death Ray Guns, though similar game mechanics like SoBH.

Played our first playtest Sunday night.  LOVE the new "Mob" and Zombie rules.  Makes them much more feasible as a force.  My zombie band lunched on a friend's shooter force.  Then, in our second game, we tried out the vehicle rules.  We learned the best place to go zombie hunting is from inside a vehicle!!!

Keith should have sent our collective comments...expect more playtests soon.

Mike Demana

Glad to hear that, Mike,  keep it going!
Legion
assistant

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 09:08:44 PM »

Any chance you're willing to release what all the grey special abilities do that are now in the warband builder?

http://www.ganeshagames.net/army_builders/MDRGbuilder.html

I'm writing an Alien Legion generator and I could really use them. A lot are pretty obvious but some (specifically Hard-Boiled, Immovable Stance, Iron Discipline, True Grit and Unflinching) I'd like to know about.

Failing that, can you tell me when the rules will be available?
Prof.Witchheimer
Administrator
elder god

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 05:30:22 PM »

Any chance you're willing to release what all the grey special abilities do that are now in the warband builder?

http://www.ganeshagames.net/army_builders/MDRGbuilder.html

I'm writing an Alien Legion generator and I could really use them. A lot are pretty obvious but some (specifically Hard-Boiled, Immovable Stance, Iron Discipline, True Grit and Unflinching) I'd like to know about.

Failing that, can you tell me when the rules will be available?

The Apocalypticum rules project has been cancelled, so I suggest to contact Ganesha Games directly via their website.
Legion
assistant

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2016, 05:49:28 PM »

Oh.
Sorry to hear that.
But thanks for the info.
L
NurgleHH
scatterbrained genius

Spacelord

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2016, 04:46:12 PM »

Without attacking you, Alex, they are not cancelled by Ganesha. I wrote an email to them tis week and they say, that they will release them. But (!) by their own (without LAM) and not before November 2016. Sometimes Ganesha is very hard to understand in their ideas. Strange politic ganesha is doing. Future will bring a final answer. I decided to use "Pulp Alley" for my LAM-Figures.

Prof.Witchheimer
Administrator
elder god

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 08:13:37 PM »

Without attacking you, Alex, they are not cancelled by Ganesha. I wrote an email to them tis week and they say, that they will release them. But (!) by their own (without LAM) and not before November 2016. Sometimes Ganesha is very hard to understand in their ideas. Strange politic ganesha is doing. Future will bring a final answer. I decided to use "Pulp Alley" for my LAM-Figures.

I've no idea about Ganesha plans, Dirk, I was just talking about the common LAM-Ganesha Post-Apoc project. And to be fair, it's not their fault this collaboration has been cancelled but mine, I just don't have the necessary time.
NurgleHH
scatterbrained genius

Spacelord

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2016, 09:52:55 PM »

So, let's hope, that ganesha find the time. He answered my email and it sounds honest, that he wants to release it. Future will bring the answer.
tradgardmastre
librarian

Courage is found in unlikely places. J.R.R.Tolkien

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2016, 06:05:44 PM »

I'm up for it if you still need folk...

You are welcome to visit my Duchy of Tradgardland blog at:
http://tradgardland.blogspot.com/ and my 20th century gaming blog at : http://armyredwhite.blogspot.com/
New interwar imaginations blog at:
http://interbellumimaginations.blogspot.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: