thx, guys. Actually, it was easy to make and so would a larger one be.
1. Go to the toy shop (best time = spring, summer)
2. check out the Super Soaker section
3. pick one you fancy
4. saw off the handgrip
5. turn it upside down and have a good look at it
6. put aside for a while
7. repeat steps 5 & 6 a couple of times
8. plunder your bitbox and keep some plastic card, strip, washers, the lot (you know
) at hand
: "camouflage" the area where the grip was attached (I mounted the open bridge there)
10. build, build, build.... (I left the pump mechanism as it was, it enables the tail to be lengthened and the fins to turn around their axis)
11. when finished (or so you think...) repeat step 7 again a couple of times...
12. Prime the model (you never know about plastics & acrylics...)
13. Sit back, lit up a cigar and pour yourself a single malt (that's what I do: I really do HATE this hobby, but it's a good excuse to get
14. Post it on LAF...
Have a go at it...